Your new employer
ITAC.technology is an agile, modern tech support organisation with big plans.
Based in Byron Bay servicing the Northern Rivers area, Gold Coast and beyond. ITAC delivers hassle-free IT solutions to SME businesses who value the ITAC approach. Focussing on long term partnerships, providing expertise in the issues facing SMEs and offering continuous improvement opportunities for clients, ITAC is an IT partner of choice.
ITAC is growing and is looking for its next IT Support Engineer/Project Lead who is keen to be part of the ongoing growth and success.
Why choose ITAC?
- Have a hand in company growth and direction, shaping your own role to fit your interests and the business needs
- Be part of a values based workplace, with an exciting vision for the future.
- It’s a small team that is agile, honest, open and responsive to change.
- Use your experience to mentor junior team members.
- No one day is the same! Get exposure to a variety of technologies and projects.
- Location – you can surf, coffee, yoga, sleep or whatever brings out your A-Game.
- ITAC will consider both full time and part time options for this role so if you are looking for some flexibility this could be the role for you!
As Senior Support Engineer/Project Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Deploying and managing projects in Networking and Cloud Services
- Deploying and managing various Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace products
- Resolving escalated support enquiries
- Monitoring and responding to incidents in our RMM and other platforms
- Enhancing IT security for ITAC clients
- Logging and responding to work via the internal CRM
- Delivering thoughtful customer service to clients, with a smile!
What’s ITAC is looking for?
Ideally, you’ll have 3+ years in a Managed Service Provider or System Admin environment and experience in the areas listed above.
Certifications or proven experience in cyber security, Service Desk, Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 and network/Internet deployment are highly regarded.
How to apply?
If you are keen to join a forward thinking company and think you have what it takes, then please use the form below to apply now or send your CV and covering email to email@example.com.