itac.technology provides top notch business tech support to its select group of clients across Australia. We form long term relationships with our clients, becoming their first call for all questions tech. We implement a solid baseline of core services and support allowing us to monitor and maintain their systems whilst helping them improve their business workflows and profitability.
We are seeking an Office Admin and Operations legend to enhance our team, casual contract position progressing to full time for the right candidate.
About the position
This role is diverse, exciting and evolving. Beyond regular office admin and operational tasks, you will work closely with General Manager and the team to build workflows, systems and processes assisting the business to scale beautifully whilst maintaining the high standards and results for our clients.
Must haves - before you hit apply, make sure you can speak to each of these points, you will be asked to do so:
- We need you to hit the ground running - some experience in a similar role is required
- You’ll be representing the business dealing with first time client enquiries and regular client contact - excellent phone, email, client etiquette is essential
- You need to be a people person delegating tasks to other team members and speaking with clients - some experience in a customer service and management role where you were successfully overseeing a team
- You’ll need to work locally – so you must already live within commuting distance to Byron Bay office or be willing to relocate to paradise at own expense.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks autonomously and effectively
- You’ll need to be comfortable following verbal and written instructions/templates/procedures to complete work to a consistent, high standard. Every. Single. Time.
- You’ll need to be a legend – who can talk the talk and walk the walk.
Your responsibilities - this list is not exhaustive, fret not we will train you in the basics, but any experience you can bring to the table is desirable
- First call/customer contact response
- Scheduling work for technicians based on requests from clients
- Setting up work tickets for technicians
- On boarding new clients
- Following set procedures and processes to complete regular tasks
- Inventory/stock level monitoring and ordering
- Customer contact on behalf of technicians
- Updating documents and info on behalf of technicians
- General office tasks and upkeep
- Role will extend to bookkeeping, basic technical troubleshooting and account management for the perfect candidate looking for more of a challenge from their role
- You get to work in Byron Bay - the beach is always just down the road!
- You’re part of a small team - agile, honest, communicative, open and responsive to change
- We love our lifestyle – Flexible working hours may be available for surf, coffee, yoga, sleep or whatever helps you put your best foot forward for the day!
If this sounds like you and you’re up for a challenge, apply below!
Be sure to include a resume detailing all relevant experience. Also be sure to include a cover letter introducing yourself AND briefly addressing each of the “must haves” and any of the “your responsibilities” for which you already have experience. We want to see why you are the right legend for our team!
(HINT: addressing all “must haves” and any of the “your responsibilities” in your cover letter is a TEST. It ensures you’ve read the whole ad and can follow basic instructions - if you are serious about this application, we strongly suggest you heed this hint)